Why Your Dog Should Take a Daily Supplement
Those who take their health seriously usually try to eat right and exercise regularly, and most also add a good supplement to their diet each day. If your dog is also a true member of the family, then you'll want to do everything possible to keep him healthy as well. Just like humans, dogs can develop health issues at any time during their life span, but the right dietary supplement can keep them feeling their best for a long time to come.
Health Issues That Dogs May Face
Dogs that don't get enough of the proper vitamins, minerals and nutrients in their daily diet may suffer from many different health issues. Some of these issues may be relatively minor, but others often present a threat to their life. These are just a few of the most common medical issues that your dog may become afflicted with.
• Hip and joint pain
• Digestive disorders
• Liver disease
• Kidney failure
• Heart problems
• Low energy or general weakness
• Skin irritations
• Weight problems
• Hair loss
How a Good Supplement Can Help Your Dog
Even when you do your best to provide your dog with the best food and daily exercise, he may still be missing the vital nutritional support that he needs to function at his very best. Thankfully, the right supplement can protect your precious dog from the above ailments and many others. These are a few of the most important things that you'll want to look for in your dog's daily dietary supplement.
• Human-Grade Ingredients: Never give your dog a supplement that you wouldn't take yourself. Choose only a quality supplement that offers 100 percent human-grade ingredients.
• Proper Vitamins and Minerals: Dogs have special nutritional needs, so you need to look for a supplement that contains the essential vitamins and minerals for canine health. These include vitamins A, B, D and E, selenium, magnesium oxide, iron, copper, iodine, zinc, manganese and potassium.
• Glucosamine: This compound forms naturally in the cartilage of a healthy pup, but it's often lacking in older dogs. It will provide your dog with joint support so that he will be running and jumping without pain well into his later years.
• Silymarin: A derivative of the milk thistle plant, this provides excellent liver support. It's also considered a powerful antioxidant and an anti-cancer agent.
• Beta Glucans: This compound comes from oat bran, and it offers your dog a completely natural boost to his immune system. This can help your dog fight off many illnesses that include diabetes and cancer.
• Luteolin: Derived from natural sweet orange hulls, this is considered a super nutrient. It promotes the formation of new, healthy cells and offers antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-tumor properties.
• Inulin: This is a prebiotic fiber that works to keep your dog's digestive system working perfectly. It's derived naturally from plants, and it targets the large intestine. Inulin also helps to keep your dog at a healthy weight.
• Curcumin: Found in turmeric, this compound offers strong anti-inflammatory properties. It also acts as an antioxidant, lowers your dog's chances of developing heart problems, reduces the risk of cancer and fights arthritis.
• Spirulina Pacifica: Found only in the waters of Hawaii, this microalgae is full of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes and healthy fats that your dog needs. It works to improve the immune system, naturally detoxifies the body, supplies more oxygen to the blood and offers extra support for the heart, the liver and the kidneys. Its unique flavor is also extremely attractive to canines.
Get Your Dog on the Road to Great Health Today
Give your dog the best chance at a long and healthy life by providing him with a yearly visit to the veterinarian, quality dog food, plenty of clean water, lots of love, regular exercise and the EverPup Ultimate Daily Dog Supplement, which will provide your dog with everything that he needs for excellent health. You'll be amazed at how great your dog will look and feel, and he will have a much better opportunity to enjoy a full life that is free of any medical issues.